Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Saturday, July 19, 2014

RIP MH17

Share

assalamualaikum wbt.

After five months of MH370 disappearing, Malaysia has encountered another aviation tragedy. The crashes of MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur is really a devastating news. It breaks every Malaysian's hearts especially after the accident with MH370. 

I couldn't say much as I am not an expert. I could only pray for the victims' souls to rest in peace and the calamity granted to the families affected. I read a news saying a lady lost her brother through MH370 accident and this time, she lost a stepdaughter in MH17. That just breaks my heart even more. 

This is the second time this year I shed my tears to strangers. I pray there won't be a third.  

Goodnight dear passengers of MH17. May you all rest in peace. May God The Almighty bless your souls. And, be strong dear families. We, Malaysians, stand right behind you. 

#JusticeForMH17

No comments: